Saturday, March 29, 2008

Some introduction

If you arrive on this blog, first of all, Welcome!

You'll think, another blog, there are tons of blogs now on Internet, why should I read this one and come back to read more? Well, I've been a salesperson, I should have the right arguments... but no, I'll just say that I wanna talk about everyday life subjects, stories that can happen to all of us, ask questions you may also be asking yourself and try to answer them... If you like the way it's written, the tone, the environment, please, feel free to come past and most of all, post comments! :o)

I don't even know if I'm good at blogging yet, we'll see this all together with time! =)

A little about me, I'm a 25 years old Parisian girl. Well, I don't leave in Paris, but its suburb. I have always lived at the same place (although moved apartment 12 years ago). This summer, I'll have to move to my own apartment because my parents are selling this one. The hard part, apart from moving from a place I've been living in for 25 years, is that I'm currently unemployed. I've been looking for a job since I graduated in Sept 2006. I've worked since but nothing relevant. This will be the subject of another post. I've been living with my mom since Fall 2002, she's been actually part-time here and part-time at her partner's. I've had a little black she rabbit since 2005. As far as I know, my origins are mostly French and 1/4 Polish but I don't know anything from my foreign ones, my mother's father came to France during WW2, in the early 1940's but never talked about his past, so my family has very little information, but I'd really like to find more and go to Poland one day.

I physically consider myself in the average (height and weight), have long hair, brown eyes, wear lenses everyday, like to dress casual but dress up a little more for special occasions (like wearing hills).

I love to travel, read (books, magazines, papers), surf on Internet and learn about anything, am an series addict, only go and watch original version movies (most of them being Anglo-Saxon), listening to music (can't live with music!). I've been cooking and enjoying it for the past 2-3 years (especially deserts, seems like I'm good at it!). I like long walk, having a drink and chitchatting with friends. I also discovered a recent sport-almost-addiction! =) I've never been an athletic person - especially since a minor but inconvenient heart/breathing problem sat in 10 years ago (bad consequences of a vaccine that occurred to lots of young people) - but I registered to a big fitness club of my town last January and since them, I discovered fun courses like Pilates or BodyPump and now, I need to have my dose... like an addict! lol Two to three times a week!

I could end up saying that I'm used to going to bed late (even during the week unfortunately for my sleep) as you can see. And this night, we're losing an hour of sleep, looks like it's gonna be a little harder to get up tomorrow morning...

Tomorrow, I'm going to the birthday of three little girls of my family (between age 4 to 8), I'm sure I'll have something to talk about...

No comments: