Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An evening with a Lady and five Pussycats


Once upon a time, lived a young lady, Lady Gaga. With her golden hair, her black glasses and tiny shorts, she was coming from somewhere in the universe.


She landed on Paris, France, on February 8th, 2009 for only a night. All she wanted to do was to Just Dance, reach The Fame and although she had a Poker Face, she wish she could avoid the Paparazzi and denied the accusations of being a Beautiful Dirty Rich girl. Eh eh, there is Nothing Else I Can Say.









When she left for maybe another planet, a band of five pretty creatures called the Pussycat Dolls took over the place. They were ready to be Takin' Over the World, their show was Magic, but Wait a Minute as many independent women they can say "I Don't Need a Man" but maybe, when the right one comes, they will say: Hush Hush, I Wanna Stickwitu.



Of course, everything good thing has a end an
d even if I Hate This Part, the loud concert room was just. It was a really good concert evening once more and I come to thinking that When I Grow Up, I would love to be like the PCD, Don't Cha?


Whatcha think about that?!

No comments: